Pages

Labels

3.11.2010

Icon Color Set






These is the final color set that I have developed thus far. I've been working on the craft and clarity of the icons themselves, and will continue to improve the overall quality throughout the remainder of the project. The color for the icons is a mid-night blue/purple and a gray. The blue tone represents the night at which the crime takes place, and the gray is signifier of the gun being used to commit the crime. I feel the two colors work well to represent the high class nature of the crime, but I will continue further exploration to find the right match of color. This project has taught me a lot about paying close attention to the rules that one discovers through exploration and applying them strictly to achieve a visually interesting system.

No comments:

Post a Comment