Pages

Labels

9.02.2009

Words for thought (20)

I began my mind map with the intentions of expressing different aspects of nature and the impact it has on mankind, but when I made the initial dive into this project I started at water and finished there. Mind maps I find very enjoyable, because of the ability to express every idea that is presented with no intention of digging to deep allow myself to focus on a more global idea. The ruff cuts of my idea are going to be the effects water has on people both mentally and physically.
I have twenty words to describe how to tackle this challenge but I feel I can continue to strengthen these words are time and research progress.

The words I have chosen are as follows:

Wondrous
Cherishing
*Lonely - Isolation
*Mystical-Transcendental
*Harmonious
Rhythmic
Peaceful
Abyss
*Captivating - Enchanting
Desolate
Revealing
Reflective
*Rejuvenating
Infinite-vast
Comforting
Nurturing
Painful
*Destructive
*Chilling
*Dismal-Gloomy
Thirsty- Yearning-desire

Did some fine tuning to the list still playing with the idea until I dive in. Trying to find some direct emotions like "Destructive" to balance out the theme. The theme I've narrowed down to the experiences that people have with interactions with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment